Local Boats for Sale
Currently nothing for sale.
- A Classic 16 foot Snipe Class Wooden Sailboaton September 9, 2021 at 8:53 am
Classic Snipe 16 foot sailboat built by owner. Wooden hull built following original 1935 plans and specifications by William F. Crosby. Includes main sail and jib by Precision Sails, aluminum centerboard, aluminum mast and boom by Selden Mast, wooden tiller and rudder, all running rigging and winter cover.
- 1963 Snipe 12402, Racing Dinghy Sailboat, Gerber Boat Works NYC, Mahogany Laminate, All originalon September 2, 2021 at 3:58 am
1) Built by Gerber Boat Works – City Island, Bronx, NY2) Wood; Mahogany Plywood: deck and hull3) Sitka Spruce mast4) All original equipment: Bronze dagger board, Mast, Rudder, Boom, Tiller, and Whisker pole5) Original trailer: in great working condition and well maintained.6) Original Ulmer sails7) Original riggingI acquired the boat from the original owner. . .he was 93, 16 years ago. I moved to New Orleans 19 years ago and I put a ton of work into reconditioning it. Sailed it on Lk Pontchartrain and the Mississippi Sound. I moved from New Orleans to Albuquerque, NM 3 years ago. Over the past 2 years I’ve completely overhauled the boat again . Do not anticipate living coastal again hence the need to find a new home for this beautiful boat. The mainsail is in fair condition. The jib is in good condition. Depending on where you live i’m willing to deliver for a fee. Thank you and all questions are welcome.
- 27054on August 31, 2021 at 6:44 am
Fiberglass hull with wood deck that needs a new coat of varnish. Otherwise sound condition. Includes two masts with rigging two rudders, new dagger board, bottom and top covers, couple sets of older sails and trailer with new wiring and taillights, new hubs and bearing buddies.Willing to trade for a Laser trailer. Possible delivery in Northern New England. Can deliver to Jubilee YC before 9/10 or the Monday or after regatta.
- 1975 Chubasco Snipeon August 23, 2021 at 7:15 am
Chubasco Snipe with two sets of sails. Several racing features. More photos available on request.
- McLaughlin Snipe 26004on July 12, 2021 at 9:26 am
Good Condition with all rigging/mast/sails – needs new home
- Snipe 30321 Jibetechon June 28, 2021 at 7:34 am
Snipe 30321Black Jack is for saleEquipment2005 Jibe Tech Snipe, White hull and deck. Excellent condition for its yearCustom travel Trailer with storage boxes, Snipe bunks2009 Sidewinder Gold Mast, Proctor Adjustable Spreaders, 2 set of Rigging (one new 2015) No cover, Stored insideSidewinder Boom w New Mainsheet and split bridleNew Masthead Top cover/ Kinder Bottom coverJibe Tech Dagger board w Kinder coverJibe Tech Rudder w Kinder coverSeitech Double tongue dollyNew Whisker Pole 2015, Extra whisker pole2009 Quantum C2 Main w PS-5 jib well used 2010 Olympic CRC PLUS-SWSG Main, AR2-F Jib ( Won 2010 Women’s Worlds) Good Condition2012 Quantum C3 Main, PS -5 Jib (130oz) Excellent Condition ,Used twiceNew Quantum PS – 5 Jib (130oz)Quantum PS -5 Jib (165oz) used twiceBoat has been used 3 times since 2014ASKING PRICE $8,500. OBO
- WANTED! Mast for Snipeon June 14, 2021 at 9:38 am
WANTED! Used bendable mast for Snipe. Lake Mohawk Junior Sailing Program. We have a donated boat that has a mast that was cut to go under bridges, so not good for racing.